domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

Paris je t'aime

Amanhã a noite, rumo a Paris, mas já estou com saudades de NY.


Essa ida a essas duas importantes cidades me lembrou de Rimbaud e de Neruda.

Rimbaud profetizou:
"A l'aurore, armés d'une ardente patience, nous entrerons aux splendides Villes."
"Ao amanhecer, munido de uma ardente paciência, nós invadiremos as explêndidas cidades."

e Pablo Neruda o parafraseou em um magnífico discurso quando recebeu o prêmio Nobel:


"I believe in this prophecy of Rimbaud, the Visionary. I come from a dark region, from a land separated from all others by the steep contours of its geography. I was the most forlorn of poets and my poetry was provincial, oppressed and rainy. But always I had put my trust in man. I never lost hope. It is perhaps because of this that I have reached as far as I now have with my poetry and also with my banner.

Lastly, I wish to say to the people of good will, to the workers, to the poets, that the whole future has been expressed in this line by Rimbaud: only with a burning patience can we conquer the splendid City which will give light, justice and dignity to all mankind.
"... somente com uma ardente paciência nos conquistaremos a esplêndida cidade que dará luz, justiça e dignidade para toda a humanidade."


In this way the song will not have been sung in vain."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Encontrei seres